National University Masters Final Exam Routine 2019. NU Masters Exam Routine 2019. Masters Final Year exam routine has published. NU Masters Final Exam Form Fill up 2019. Masters Old Syllabus Exam Routine 2018. National University of Bangladesh Masters Final Exam date 2016. NU Masters Final Routine 2014-2015. Masters Final Form Fill Up 2018 old and new syllabus. Bangladesh National University Masters Final exam will be started on February 24, 2018. National University Masters Final Year Exam date 2018 published for Regular & Private Candidates. Now students have to fill up form for final exam. NU Masters exam routine for MA/MSS/MBS/MSC/ICT last year. There is no opportunity to fill up form by late fee. 40% of total collected fee will be used by own college and rest of 60% will be used by exam center. Online form fill up site www.nubd.info/MF
NU Masters Final Exam Date & Form Fill Up Schedule 2018:
Masters online form fill up start on 30/8/2018
Dead line of MF form fill up 25/9/2018
Application confirmation last date 26/9/2018
Masters Pay slip collection 27/9/2018
Possible exam date September 2018
Masters Final Exam Payment Schedule:
Physics, Biology, Geography, Home Economics : Tk. 2100/=
Mathematics, Statistics, Botany: Tk. 2200/=
MA, MSS, MBS: Tk. 1950/=
Improvement & Failed candidates have to pay extra Tk. 300/=
Eligibility of Masters Final Exam:
Session 2013-2014 regular students can attend this exam
Session 2014Masters final (private) registered students
Probable students list for exam 2014 will be publish on web site
How to Easily Check Voter ID Card Online in Bangladesh
How to Easily Check Voter ID Card Online in Bangladesh. There are many who still did not get the National Identity Card. Even if you do not get the Smart ID Card, you can get your necessary works done after collecting it from online. Today we are going to guide you in that regard. Many think of downloading the soft copy from online is a troublesome task. It’s not really a hassle, but a lot easier. Now, we would show you step by step how to do it online.
Check Voter ID card Online in Bangladesh
You can also check online voter ID card by following a few simple steps. The job is also very easy. If we explain everything beautifully, it will be easier than you think. So the detailed guideline of how to do it is presented to you.
- First visit https://services.nidw.gov.bd/voter_center here.
- Type the slip number of the voter registration form in the first box.
- Then type your date of birth in the second box and fill the following captcha correctly.
- Click on the “View Voter Information”.
If then you can see your ID card number, then fill in the remaining steps.
- Click here to complete your registration https://services.nidw.gov.bd/registration/new_registration
- Then register with your NID number, date of birth, phone number and necessary information.
- When the registration is completed, go to the site and log in.
- After the login, you will find a PDF file by clicking on the “Identity statement”. If you print it, you will get your Provisional NID that means your temporary national ID card or online ID card.
Those Who Do Not See the NID Number in the Search Results, Follow the Steps Below
- At first, call this number 105. You can call from any operator. The call charge is free. You can call from 9 am-5 pm, Sunday-Thursday (NID helpline 105 will be remain closed on public holidays).
- Then tell your voter slip number to the designated officer.
- The officer will give your NID number from your voter slip number. Save the number.
- Register from the following link with the number you received from the officer. https://services.nidw.gov.bd/registration/new_registration
- When Your registration is completed, go to the site and log in.
- After logging in, click on the “Identity statement”. You will then be given a PDF file. Download and print it. This is the provisional copy of your ID card or online ID card.
- If you get an error while entering the NID site, simply click on the skip/Add exception/Ignore warning and then you will be able to enter the site. If you do not understand, then search it on Google.
The NID card is certainly quite important. So you should collect online copy even though you do not need it now. This is because your Voter ID card can be lost at any moment. Then, with the online copy, you can continue your works swiftly. Apart from this, it is compulsory to collect the online copy for those who have not yet received Smart ID cards. Those who are not being able to do different types of works because they do not have a Votar ID card should download the online copy by following the steps we have shown above.